FILL YOUR DETAILS
Arctic Snow Hotel & Glass Igloos
These glass igloos are located on the Arctic Circle, 30 minutes’ drive from central Rovaniemi. Each offers heated floors and thermal-glass roofs with a view to the sky. An icebar and 3 restaurants are on site. Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos even features an alarm service notifying when the Northern Lights are visible.
A private bathroom with a shower is featured at Arctic SnowHotel & Glass Igloos. The hotel's special Aurora Borealis alarm service guarantees that guests won't miss an appearance of the Northern Lights. Breakfast can be served in the igloo, on request.
Guests can enjoy a snow sauna and outdoor jacuzzi, as well as a sauna located beside Lake Lehtojärvi. Characteristic Lappish dishes with local products are served in the restaurants.
Snow sculpting, snowshoeing and ice fishing with a local guide are possible on site. From mid-December to end of March, guests have free admission to the SnowHotel. Transfer to and from Rovaniemi Airport or City Center, 22 mi away, can be arranged.
1. Finnish sauna + snow sauna + outdoor jacuzzi (1.5 hours) with drink - £ 75 PP.
2. Ice fishing - £ 50 PP.
3. Dinner at Ice restaurant or Kota - £ 65 PP.
4. Snowmobile safari: Sunrise safari to hillside or Noon safari to wilderness - £ 155 PP.
5. Snowmobile safari: Taste of electric snowmobiling - £ 109 PP.
6. Snowmobile safari: Northern lights safari - £165 PP.
Return Airport Transfers - £40 PP Extra
Note : Package available subject to flight & room availability, prices may be vary from season to season.