At Crystal Travel we understand and respect the importance of your privacy and we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your personal information using our website and services. We will use your given information to provide the complete travel services to you and the steps we take to make sure that your information is secure and confidential with us.
- Categories of Your Personal Information We Collect
When you visit any Platform, we may gather some facts from you, some of it may refer to your confidential information. Such content can consist of an IP address, search history, operating system, access time, URL and browser.
If you purchase/book a travel product via any Platform, we may require additional information from you. Such information can include your/traveller's name, telephone number, email address, passport number, credit card information, billing address, itineraries and other details.
If you register with us, we gather your email id and password, your native airport and other details. If you refer to a third-party service/platform such as Facebook to login/register, you are permitting us to use and store that particular information related to the account.
By giving us your personal information, you are declaring to us that the information is true, accurate, complete and current to your knowledge. You are also indicating to us that you have complete authority to provide it to us.
- How Do we Collect Your Data?
We collect your personal information in several different ways:
- - When you make a reservation, purchase something from our website or even through our customer service experts through phone, email, fax or letter.
- - When you register with us, sign-up to our newsletter, register for competitions/promotions or provide any feedback and take part in surveys.
- - To make Crystal Travel even more user-friendly and innovative, we use 'cookies' to collect information regarding your use of the website.
- With Whom Do We Share Your Information
Crystaltravel.co.uk may share your information with the following entries:
With third-party suppliers who provide the necessary services. Such third-party vendors may collect information on our behalf as needed, but, they do not have permission to use/share the information for any other purpose.
With business partners who have collaborated with us to provide a joint product or service. By providing your information to such partners, they may contact you directly through email, phone or by post. Kindly be aware that we do not control or have access regarding the privacy practices of these third-party vendors.
Other Travel Companies
With companies within our corporate/travel sector as such, sharing enables us to provide you about products and services related to both leisure and business tours, that might interest you. To assure you of safety, these corporate companies follow practices that are as restrictive as those policies that are mentioned here.
For Further Investigation and Illicit Usage
Where required by law in the good faith belief, when we feel the need to further investigate, take action or even prevent any suspicious activity to defend the rights and safety of Crystal Travel.
- Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
As mentioned above, you may choose not to provide us with your personal data, although it might be beneficial to take advantage of certain features offered by us.
When you register as a member on our website, you will be given a choice regarding the emails you want to receive from us. Crystal Travel sends updates about offers and other product services. You can modify your choices and information in the form given.
Please remember that we possess the right to send you other communications, including administrative messages, service announcements and surveys relating to your account and transactions. Anytime you may choose to unsubscribe from our messages/emails.
- How we protect your information
- We require you to be 100% confident about using Crystaltravel.co.uk to process your flights, hotels and other travel bookings, and we assure you of protecting the information we gather from you. We have enforced necessary administrative, specialized, physical and technical security measures to safeguard the classified information you render to us. We trigger off the encryption when transmitting personal information that is highly sensitive (credit card details, etc.) between your system and ours, and we utilize firewalls and encroachment sensing systems to forbid unauthorized persons from gaining an approach to your information.
A cookie is a text file that is preserved in your computer/mobile, ensuring you of the best and flawless experience while visiting a website.
The cookie allows Crystal Travel to improve the website content, speed and usage and tracking them helps us to understand the clients/visitors' choice, likes and dislikes. Once you are logged in, the site cookie immediately responds and sets the site accordingly. Our cookies make sure that the time you spent on our website is fruitful and intuitive.
Without the placement of a cookie, a website is unable to retrieve your details and preferences. By allowing us to place a cookie, you do not have to remember your login name/username each time you visit. A cookie does your part of remembering such details.
Cookies also permit us to highlight the choicest destination you are interested in. Once the choice is indicated, we can display what's on top and what's hot in terms of destinations and deals. In simple words, we inspire you and narrow the search down.
The most crucial thing to keep in mind is this, that whilst some cookies are used to track your use of our website, they cannot be used to identify you personally or tell us who you are.
- How Can You Manage Cookies?
We hope we have built ample confidence in you regarding how cookies work and how Crystal Travel uses them to increase your browsing understanding and experience. We are aware that you may want to manage your cookies, so here are some tips:
- External Links and Social Plug-ins?
- If you come across any link that transfers you to other websites, those websites do not operate under this Policy. We strongly advise you to examine the privacy declaration of those websites to comprehend their dealings and procedures. The same applies, if any part of Crystaltravel.co.uk website uses social media plug-ins from Facebook or Twitter, registration, 'Like Button', 'Comments'. We provide the option to register with our website via such 'Connect Plug-in' that allows Facebook users to easily register with our site without even mentioning their data. Rather, your Facebook ID, email address will be transferred from the social media platform to us and stored well.
- Visiting our website from outside the United Kingdom
- In case you visit/browse our website from outside the United Kingdom, kindly be alerted that your data may be transferred to/stored in/and processed in the UK. The preservation/protection of the data/information and other laws of the United Kingdom and other countries that your data may be transmitted to may not be as all-inclusive as those in your country, but be assured that we take all the necessary steps to guarantee that your privacy is maintained and protected. By using our features/services, you authorize and fully understand that your information could be transmitted to our facilities and other third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
- How You Can Contact Us
Email For General Enquiry: email@example.com
Information about travel plans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with our customer care executives for your queries regarding flight tickets, hotel bookings, holiday packages, car hire, cancellation and refund by calling us at free phone:
For Callers within the UK: 0800 368 0300
For Callers from outside of the UK: +44 207 612 0500
If you have any suggestion, appreciation and feedback to provide for our services and assistance, feel free to drop us a mail at: email@example.com
Address : 38 Riding House Street London W1W 7ES
Telephone : +44 (0) 2076120500
Fax Number : +44 (0) 2076360667